April 9, 2009

Lyndsie Goes to Prom...


I love my neighbor girls. And so do the boys at CHS! Lyndsie turned 16 this year, not only can she DRIVE but now she can DATE. Its great to see these kids turn into adults before your eyes! When I moved here she was in preschool, where did the time go. Lyndsie had 4 boys ask her to the Prom within minutes of each other (technically 3). The first and lucky one called Lori and asked if she had been asked yet and Lori told him, she had not, so he said he would be there in 20 minutes... before #1 got there...there was a knock at the door and Syd answered and it was cover in Starburst and someone (#2) other than #1 had asked her...So then she text the boy (#3)who had been hanging around and told him and he said he was going to ask her this weekend!! So she had to go to #2's house and tell him that she was going to go with#1 and he said that was ok but he heard that someone #4 else was going to ask her and he wanted to do it FIRST!! Long story but so funny. I went with Lori and Lyndsie to pick out her dress so when she went for the fitting...I was so there! SO this is Lyndsie dress for PROM, she will be BEAUTIFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment