Spring is also busy for the girls! Their competition season has began or begun?! Since they made their dance team, they have only performed at the Christmas recital but NOW it gets busier. All the practice they have been doing finally pays off for them. I wish they would perform more often, but I love to watch them and they are both improving so much! They usually do 3 competitions, and they are spread out alittle but this year, they have back to back Saturday competitions! The first one was at Bonneville High School. They did so good. It was so hot in the gym so we spent some time in the hall. Grandma DaNece came and brought Easton and Erin, and Grandpa Dennis came to support us too! Stockton came after his game and wanted to know how Easton and Erin "got roped into coming?" He was playing on my phone and I took his picture and he turned away and I called him some horrible name then he looked at me and then he started posing. He said they were his "S.Steele" photos! (rude, he was making fun of someone) He really knows how to work the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment