skip to main |
skip to sidebar
SPRING BREAK!







Stockton had the whole week off school, but nobody else did, including me. College spring break was in March (yes, I am still getting an A), the girls are in year round school, so they did get an Easter break for just a few days. But Stockton, he had a great time off. It started with Josh's party on Friday and it pretty much never stopped. He saw 2 movies, snowboarding with Ryker, went golfing with Brock, played 2 basketball games, had soccer practice, went to Flow rider (an indoor surf place), and had friends over just about every night, one night it was until 1:00AM (go home boys), but when I asked him to go with the girls to go swimming, he wouldn't go! Imagine that, so I have no pictures of Stockton and his break, but I do have some pictures of the girls, (they still want to be with me) On Thursday, Lori and I took the little ones to the Clearfield Aquatic center to swim. They had so much fun. Then Friday I took the girls and Brinley to see HANNAH MONTANA movie! It was so much better than I thought it would be. Steve was out of town and Brad works such long hours, we spend so much time together. Going to eat, picking prom dresses, swimming, movies...it doesn't get better than that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment