So I went to WICKED with my mom on Tuesday! It was just as incredible as it was the first time. We both just loved it! Luckily my mom didn't know ONE song, so she couldn't sing along. (When she goes to the dance recitals, she sings along with the songs and it is quite embarrassing. She doesn't know ALL of the words, so she just sings random words when she doesn't know the real ones.) Before the performance, just my mom and I went to eat at the Gateway and it was a lot of fun. It was a great evening. Thanks for going and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Then the next Mother/Daughter activity was a tea party with MY daughters on Thursday. It was for Activity Days. We went to the Victorian and had a tour of that old, beautiful home. We all wore hats. We had a light luncheon and it was a lot of fun to be with my lovely girls! I loved being with them and they were so excited to be there! I forgot a camera, so no pictures, but I don't want to forget this fun time with them! I LOVE YOU TWO GIRLS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment