OK, you saw Stockton's room, because Brad had the camera, on Easter morning, while he was sleeping. What a pig hole! I clean the whole house, the kids are responsible for their rooms (and the basement). Stock comes straight home from school to the bathroom. The bathrooms in the jr. high are disgusting so he basically runs to the bathroom, I tell him I could set a clock to him. I find dance paws, golf gloves and all kinds of other things in the KITCHEN, (gross - that's not sanitary). Today while cleaning, there was the "glove" again. So I placed it strategically in the bathroom with a note for Stock when he runs through the door. Tired, tired mom :) He thinks I am terrible because of my sometimes vulgar mouth, he wouldn't be my friend if I was his age....so I can't wait for him to come home and see it. Funny but maybe not appropriate.
You know you've all wanted to flip them off at one point or another.
**Reaction: Disappointed voice: "You think your funny, don't cha?"



Love the Family scripture creed!
ReplyDeleteAnd the glove is hilarious... I know how you feel. So funny, you make me laugh :)