November 12, 2009

Domestic Goddess'


Everyone loves to have their picture taken...they know they are going on the blog...
Ok..so the hat...I wear it when I'm too lazy to do my hair, which is waayyy to often...bowling is early, its the crack of 9:30 AM!?!

How beautiful is that?? and yummy!
Angie is extra little, Char and I are NOT extra BIG!!
NICE RACK LADIES!
For Tasha's wedding, Angie had to make 25 pumpkin rolls. I have always wanted to learn to make them...so Angie, Char and myself (after bowling) went to Char's and made them...Woot Woot!! They are so yummy. I am always happy to learn how to make something new and of course good..
Char's brother, Aaron came over to show his pictures of the buck? he shot. Then he showed us his rack and made us hold it...it was gross. There was still dried blood and hair on it...YUCK. It was heavy and huge. Pretty impressive rack he has, haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment