November 20, 2009

Going Nuts...for the Nutcracker


Look at those cute girls..Lyndsie kept saying they looked like they were out of the American Girl magazine. She wasn't so impressed by their outfits!!
Lori, Lyndsie and Brinley

Me and the girls...I had so much fun with them.
oops, Madee had her eyes closed.
Lori and I had to be by the Nutcracker too!


Lori and I got tickets to go to the Nutcracker from a little girl in the neighborhood. We bought them weeks ago and we both commented that when we go it will be the HOLIDAY SEASON!! We both love this season and we are the first ones to put up our trees. We love to shop together. We have lots of good times. So tonight we were taking our girls to see the Nutcracker. Sydnie had tickets to New Moon, so we took Madee Rice, and it was fun. It was fun to watch the ballet, I loved it. The girls enjoyed themselves. We went to dinner before and then to the performance. We sat clear up top.So our seats weren't the best but it was fun and we laughed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment