Brad making pies the day before... in his designer jeans?!? He is so awesome!!



The rolls I made before the race...
Rockin' the race.
Stockton took this picture of us at the starting line, we are barely in the picture??
Stockton, praying he will do well.. and he DID. He was 7th overall and 2nd in his division! He has NEVER ran in his life. He had to stop twice to tie his shoes, they are his dad's shoes, that didn't even fit. Imagine how well he'd do if he had the right equipment??
I was trying to take our picture and totally cut KyAnn out? So like mother, like son on the photography skills.
My rolls after the race....Yes they are raising.
My race shirt, my shirt was the correct size Med, KyAnn got an XL? She is unaware of how little she really is. Stockton got a Youth Med?
Brad looking over the ads for the big shopping day!! Yes, he goes with me. He loves to pick things out for the kids!
Gangsta signs? WTH?
Me and my girls...aaaawww.
The traditional family photo.
Brad's screwed up smile, tradition too.
Ian, he brought chips to share with green stuff on them.
The little kids. Ian, Jera, Kate, Grace and Sara. We had a small crowd but the best food! Thanks Scott.
Have you ever thought to yourself...Life is going to smooth, something bad is just around the corner? I feel that way some times and on an occasion I have said it to Brad. He always tells me not to think like that and to enjoy each minute of life and don't wait for something bad to happen, because it will find us when we need a lesson taught to us. He is such a great person for me, he keeps things real and finds pleasure and joy in everything he does, currently he is washing the car and he loves it?!? It is Thanksgiving weekend and as a family we have had a great time. Brad did work on Thanksgiving night but we had a great time with family. Stockton and I went with some of my newest BFF's to do a 5K!! Don't faint, I really did one, the first, possibly my last? But it was fun. I love to do things with Theresa and KyAnn. They make me laugh ALL the time. I don't care what we are doing, Zumba, swimming, pole dancing, and even a 5K, I want to go with these ladies. I love holiday weekends and spending time together. This weekend we have put up the rest of the Christmas decorations, gone to a few movies, shopping, cleaned the house and just hung out. It has been such a great weekend. I can't wait for Christmas, Brad is off for 3 WEEKS!!



No comments:
Post a Comment