November 20, 2009

New Moon..Gone Mad

I wore my slippers and my shirt that says,"only a vampire can love you forever"!
Marla, Kara, Kristi, and Tonia waiting for hours and hours!!
Ali Vest who tried to hide from me??
Waiting inside the theater now!!
More waiting, we took up 2 rows! (not all the way across)
Kristi Miles in the dance contest! She won!! She was sooo funny!
Kara Dart, the prettiest of the pretties! and me. She is as nice as she is pretty!
Me and Angie! We were up so late!!

Ok so I am the Biggest FOMO (fear of missing out) you've ever met!! Last year I went with the ladies to the "Twilight" premier at midnight, and pretty much said I won't do it again. I am WORTHLESS the next day. I am too old to stay up all night, although I do stay up at home a lot, its different, I am in my bed and in my pj's and home. But to be out and to a movie? Well, I went again. We went to the "New Moon" premier, but we stayed in Syracuse and went with a huge group. We had so much fun. I went bowling, then to recipe club, then to Stockton's game, then went to stand in line with the ladies. They went early in the day and saved me a place. I liked this movie better then the first. Syracuse 6 played Twilight at 9 then New Moon at midnight. I actually like Twilight the second time around. I had to go to work the next day at 8, it about KILLED me! But I was tough and I had so much fun. I was still worthless, but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment