November 14, 2009

GRACE'S Birthday!!

She only asked for the "Up" video. But of course I found some clothes, shoes and a scarf. What is she going to ask for for Christmas? She is so sweet. She is just content with her life. I love this girl!! I wish I looked that good, when I crawled out of bed!!



Playing UNO at grandma's
Birthday wishes!! Creative...
Her favorite symbol -Peace!


Carrie and Dru singing to her!! She loved it, it made her day!
Miss Grace turned 11!! In the mist of the chaos of the busy crazy life, and the death of grandma, Grace did have a birthday. As a family we did go to lunch at the Olive Garden, then that evening just she and I went to visit Grandma Ethel, which was the last time we talked to her,and then we went to "A Christmas Carol"3-D movie and then that night, Sara, Grace and I met some friends for a banana split at Warren's. Carrie and Dru danced for her while singing Happy Birthday to her with their pants down and their boxers showing, she loved it and laughed at the cute girls. Her banana split was on the house, thanks to Brad at Warren's who I see daily for my coke. Then next day we had cake at grandma & grandpa Fickett's. Grandpa and Grandma Anderson took her to dinner at the Pizza Factory but it seems that things were overlooked with the Larsen's. But we are going to celebrate, Grace's, Tate's, Stockton's and Bronson's all together soon. These cousins are all very close. Grace and Tate were only born 9 days a part, 4 years before Stockton and Bronson were 13 days a part. It was fun having kids together with Cathy and Bracken.
11 things about GRACE
1. She is smart. She doesn't have to work too hard to get FABULOUS grades.
2. She is obedient. I rarely have to tell her twice to do things.
3. She is a pleaser. She loves to make others happy. (not just her parents)
4. She is a great friend. She can get along with anyone. She is friends with kids nobody else with play with.
5. She is respectful to adults. Tonight a friend of mine, who just met Grace, said how respectful she was, and she is to everyone.
6. She is a peacemaker. When things aren't going well Grace can defuse any situation. She loves our home to be contention free.
7. She loves the color Lime Green. She is an amazing tumbler and dancer.
8. She has long hair but it is extremely thin, but the highlights seem to make her like her hair better.
9. She has one of the best laughs EVER. She ranks up there with Sandi and Katie Glauser.
10. She is one of my favorite people in the world, now I am not just saying that because she is my offspring. She is someone I would hang out with even if she wasn't my sweet child.
11. She is tender hearted. She cries easily, but its because she is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment