Proof we went to the game, the Jazz played the Spurs and actually WON!
Brad and I used to go to the Jazz game quite often, but then my dad retired and we no longer had someone to hook us up. I LOVE to watch basketball, it is by far my favorite sport, because it works with my A.D.D. So when my Pole friend, Pleshette called and said she had scored us LOWER bowl, $144/each ticket, I was in...we really had plans to go check out a dodge ball league, that we may join, but we were easily swayed. We laughed from the second we got in the car until I was dropped off at midnight, yep I stayed out LATE, after dark because it was a late televised game. I actually may find my ab muscles if I continue to hang out with them, my stomach hurts from laughing!! Now that is fun!
Theresa, KyAnn, Pleshette and I
We may be old, but some 20-ish boys behind us still offered us popcorn,
I text Brad to tell him we still had 'it'. His response:
"watch it cougar"
Gotta love Brad!!
Then this is the ladies showing me what they looked like...
Uncomfortable...
So during the game we laughed and talked. And either Theresa or Pleshette said something about their jr high and high school crushes...Theresa said hers was (proper grammar?)...Brett Monroe (yes Teresa Jones, your brother) and KyAnn said someone I didn't know Prows kid, Pleshette said Eric Stevenson, and then I said to Theresa...'mine was Chris Larsen and remember at Gia Merrills party (I wasn't invited to, I don't know why?) when you came to school on Monday and told me you made out with Chris?'
She was horrified...saying how sorry she was, I told her now I could finally get over it 25 + years later. We laughed about it the entire way home. I am not sure if she remembered for sure but how stupid that I do and I actually brought it up, PATHETIC! I will be seeking help/counseling for my issues. 



No comments:
Post a Comment