November 6, 2009

Donna can do ANYTHING!

The other day at lunch, Donna mentioned that she had cut down the "sucker tree" from Jennifer's old backyard and every time she hit a nail from the tree house, she thought of Thayne. Their tree was 30 feet tall and dead. Well we have the same kind of tree in our backyard, we tried to cut it down last year but broke the chainsaw and it grew back this summer and we have never got the chain fixed. So I asked Donna if she could run the chain saw and she would come help me get our tree down. Of course, she said yes. And I forgot to be there when I arranged it, but today she came and thank goodness, Brad was off and he helped. I was more of the supervisor. The two of them, along with Al, did the work. I was the branch mover... I kept saying, "Donna, you are a Bad A." Now I used nice language because she IS the relief society president?!? She is the ultimate woman. She loves power tools and probably runs them better then most men, she is a maniac on a four wheeler, and motorcycles, she can do EVERYTHING, she is even a lumberjack. Thanks for being my friend and helping us out.
UPDATE: 11/10 Tuesday: I was coming home from my meeting just now and Donna is pulling her trailer carrying my BRANCHES!!! Brad was in the house and didn't know. He was waiting for me and now Donna did our WORK, Donna you are in trouble. Brad is in worse trouble, he procrastinates too much... and I just don't do it :)
LOVE DONNA...

No comments:

Post a Comment